DuPont has been named a 2017 Clarivate Analytics Top 100 Global Innovator for the seventh consecutive year. The annual report, based on proprietary data, recognizes corporations and institutions around the world that are at the heart of innovation – creating breakthrough technologies and bringing them to market and achieving commercial success.
Some of DuPont’s newest innovations include:
- DuPont™ Intexar™ smart clothing technology used for sports, fitness and wellness
- DuPont™ Temprion™ portfolio of thermal management materials for electronic applications
- CRISPR-Cas advanced plant breeding technology
- Pioneer® brand Qrome™ high-yielding trait technology
- HOWARU® Shape, a premium probiotic formula clinically proven to reduce waist circumference
- DuPont™ SYNERXIA® Thrive Fermentation System, a novel yeast and enzyme solution that delivers higher yield for fuel ethanol producers
Placement on the list has become the standard measure for innovation across the world and is recognized as a significant achievement for those who are named. Clarivate Analytics is celebrating innovative businesses which are prioritizing investment in unique and enduring inventions.
These organizations are solidifying their position by successfully bringing patents to market and enjoying global commercial potential.